Monday, September 7, 2009

Pizza Hut Dough Clone Recipe

I have already posted my Pizza Hut Sauce clone so today I am making Pizza from scratch using that and my Pizza Hut Dough clone recipe.

Pizza Hut Dough using a bread machine

1 1/3 c water
2 1/4 tsp yeast
tsp sugar
1/3 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbs sugar
2 tbs olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
4 c flour

Proof yeast in 1/3 cup of the water and the tsp sugar at 110 to 115 degrees for about 15 minutes

Put rest of ingredients in bread maker and the yeast after it is foamy and has risen

put in two c of the flour and using dough cycle let that mix well

put in rest of flour and let the machine do the rest.

Punch down, remove from pan and divide into two pieces. This is enough for two pizza pans. Or you can use one and freeze one. What I am making today I will be freezing one along with half of the 1 lb of hamburger I have browned. This will be great for another day!

My Home made Pizza

Pizza Hut Clone Dough
Pizza Hut clone sauce
1 package mozzarella cheese
1/2 lb hamburger browned and drained
pepperoni
onions chopped
peppers chopped
dried tomatoes

This is a really thick pizza and will need to be baked at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes:

The Before baking:



The after:

No comments:

Post a Comment